Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I like retreats.

I guess the real purpose for a retreat was to be closer with God. And I think it was quite successful with that purpose. Some people say the retreat was a time to become closer with your friends. Although that's true, sa tingin ko pa rin yung God yung mas importante. Siyempre naman diba. :)

Bilib na bilib ako sa Angels' Hills, Tagaytay. The village-look was really amazing (maybe because I haven't been to retreat houses before?) and everything was just so peaceful. The chapel, kahit na maliit lang, was beautiful (I found the monstrance really pretty :D), and the rooms had a home-y feeling. I liked it :D Although I think the rooms could've been maintained a little bit more.

Ang saya talaga ng retreat! It's really fulfilling and sad at the same time since it only happens once in a while. It was the time that made me reflect on Jesus and God a lot, how much He loves us and all the things He did for us. It really felt like I was embracing Jesus the moment we closed our eyes to reflect on Jesus. I saw Jesus with a serene and smiling face, full of radiance. Seriously, it felt so happy and sorrowful at the same time, since I was thinking how much He loves us despite being a sinner. Ang unexplainable :) Maybe you don't believe me, but it really felt like we were embracing each other.

No comments: